How do you find your Roblox password? You may are new in Roblox, so you need to find out this information. Of course, it is very important for you to know your Roblox password. It is able to be used once you want to reset or change your Roblox password.
Because you have come to this page, so you are going to get information you need regarding a way to see or find your Roblox password. You have to know that it is really easy for you to find your Roblox password. To find it, you only need to right-click the password box and choose “Inspect Element”. By doing this, it is going to reveal your Roblox password. After that, you are able to always pop into your browsers menu screen to look up saved passwords. Or you are able also to pop into your last pass profile. We are able to say this is a faster way to find your hidden Roblox passwords.
Actually, we have another way to find your Roblox password. For this case, you are able to find your Roblox password on your phone. What do you do to find your Roblox password on your phone? To do it, you need to enter a phone number or email that associated with your Roblox account. After that, you need to choose whether you want your Roblox password to be sent to you through email or text. Then, you must click “Recover Password”. Next, you should receive your Roblox password shortly. Well, this is an easy way for you to find your Roblox password on your phone.
After you find your Roblox password, you may want to reset or change your Roblox password. If you want to reset your Roblox password, so just follow these steps below.
- Go to the official website of Roblox.
- After you arrive at the homepage of Roblox, please log into your Roblox account.
- Please click the gear icon that located at the upper-right corner of the site.
- Once you are in the pop-up menu, you can choose and click at the Settings option.
- Now, you are able to click the Change Password button. For your information, the Change Password button looks like a pencil and paper.
- Please enter your current Roblox password.
- Then, please enter your new Roblox password twice for confirmation purposes.
- The last step, you must verify the account’s email address.
For note: Please remember that a password must be between 8-20 characters in length and contain at least 2 numbers, 4 letters (both capital and lowercase), and 1 symbol. For added security, you have to ensure that your Roblox password has not been used on other websites.
Once you reset your Roblox password, you must also to enable 2-step verification. So, please do not skip this step. Make sure that you enable 2-Step Verification. This is very important to do because this is as an added security measure for your Roblox account. To do it, this feature can be found in your Account Settings Security tab (gear icon > Settings > Security). You are able also to see the FAQ article with all the details of this great security feature.