In this article, we are going to share some information about how to cancel Roblox subscription. We are sure that this information is very important for you as a player in the largest online gaming platform called Roblox.
After you be a member of Builders Club (BC), sometime you need to cancel your membership because certain reasons like you do not have enough money or you think that you do not need Builders Club (BC) membership. As we know that the Builders Club (BC) is a paid subscription. So, you have to pay it for being of membership. If you want to cancel your Roblox subscription, easily you are able to do it.
Before we continue to talk about how to cancel Roblox subscription, we are going to talk some information about Builders Club (BC) itself. You have to know that Builders Club membership was released on August 16, 2007. It was the first membership which is released on Roblox platform. The users who purchase Builders Club (BC) will get additional features that normal users will not get; this includes a daily stipend of 15 Robux (465 Robux monthly or 5475 Robux annually), the ability to create and sell shirts and pants and the removal of third-party ads (which no longer exist). Before they were removed, Builders Club (BC) members were also given the ability to make personal servers and MEGA places. At the first time, Builders Club (BC) members receive the Welcome To The Club Badge and the Builders Club badge.
WILL YOUR MEMBERSHIP AUTOMATICALLY RENEW?
You have to remember that monthly and 12 month memberships may be recurring automatically.
HOW TO CHECK YOUR MEMBERSHIP STATUS AND EXPIRATION?
From the Roblox Mobile App:
- Firstly, please log in to the account where you purchased the membership.
- You have to tap the three-dots icon in the lower right.
- Then, tap Settings.
- Next, tap Billing.
- Now, you can see your membership status and Expiration date or Renewal date.
From a Browser:
- Firstly, you need to log in to the account where you purchased the membership.
- Please open the gear icon in the upper right.
- Then, open Settings.
- After that, open Billing.
- Now, you can see your membership status and Expiration date or Renewal date
You have to note that your membership will renew on the Renewal date. If it is not recurring or has been cancelled, so it is going to expire on the Expiration date. In this case, you are able to cancel on Roblox website at any time before the renewal date. Then, your member benefits will continue until the expiration date. If you want to avoid charges for the following billing cycle, you have to cancel before the membership renewal date.
CANCEL ROBLOX SUBSCRIPTION
- Please log into the account where you purchased the membership.
- Please open the gear icon that located in the upper right.
- In this step, you need to open Settings.
- Then, open Billing.
- Now, you are able to click the Cancel button and follow prompts until the subscription is completely canceled.