Counter Blox is one of FPS games in Roblox. This game is fun and challenging to play. Now, we are going to inform you about the factions in this game and also the other things so you have to read this information until the end.
Counter Blox is created by ROLVe Community and they created this game was on September 27th, 2015. This game can be played by 14 maximum players in each server and now it has been visited more than 448.7 million times and also has been favorited more than 1.5 million times.
In this game, you are able to take part in a 5v5 team based fire fight across a variety of maps which span across the globe. You have to earn in-match money by eliminating enemies and playing objectives which you are able to use to purchase new weapons, gear and grenades at the beginning of each round.
Factions in Counter Blox: Roblox Offensive
In the game of Counter Blox: Roblox Offensive, you are able to find a lot of factions here are the details of the factions.
- Terrorist Factions consist of:
- Elite Crew – It appears in Dust II
- Phoenix Connection – It appears in Aztec, Cache, Metro, and Vertigo
- Pirates – It appears in Seaside
- Separatists – It appears in Fallen and Inferno
- Unknown Terrorist Faction 1 – It appears in Agency
- Unknown Terrorist Faction 2 – It appears in Office
- Counter – Terrorist Factions
- FBI – It appears in Agency and Seaside
- GIGN – It appears in Cache and Fallen
- IDF – It appears in Dust II
- SAS – It appears in Inferno
- Unknown Counter – Terrorist Faction 1 – It appears in Office and Vertigo
- Unknown Counter – Terrorist Faction 2 – It appears in Aztec
- Spetsnaz – It appears in Metro
Short History of Counter Blox in Roblox
For your information, Counter Blox: Roblox Offensive is based on Counter – Strike: Global Offensive which also known as CS: GO. Firstly, the game was launched in 2014 as Counter-Strike: Source Roblox Edition by ROLVe Community. Then, the game was updated to Counter Blox: Global Bloxxing in 2015 and it was the first instance in the game’s history where the Strike was replaced with a Blox. Counter Blox: Sauce was released which was an upgraded edition of Counter Blox: Global Bloxxing in late 2015. And in early 2016, Counter Blox: Roblox Offensive was finally released. The game was later rehauled in mid of 2016 to add shader effects to certain maps such as Dust II and to be able to feature the use of the meshes from the real CS: GO game. After that, on June 30th, 2017, Counter Blox: Remastered was launched and it has replaced Counter Blox: Roblox Offensive sometime on July 1st and after hat, CB: RO was removed off the front page.
So, you are able to try to play the game because it is suitable for you who like FPS genre. You are able to invite your friends to play the game as well so that you can be in the same server and you can have fun there together.